Logo

Logo
This is the lcfc logo

Hume and Fryatt

Hume and Fryatt
After Hume scores again!

Monday 10 September 2007

LcFc

I am Ben Johnson and i am 16 years old. i am currently doing an IT corse at loughborough college. I enjoy watching football as much as i like playing it.

At the moment i am currently training my 5-a-side team to be entered into the adults saturday league next season.

Leicester city is my favourite football team. They arn't very good but they are getting better. Maybe if we can keep a manager for a bit longer we can become a better team and go up a devision.

My favourite Leicester player is Ian Hume as he lives near me and I feel he is the best player and holds the rest of the team together.

1 comment:

...BECKY... said...

Dear Ben
Hume is also my favoruite player as i think he is the best goal scorer and attacker for the team.
I like your idea of your 5 a side team and i wish you the best of luck with that.
Becky.xx